Perfect for a light lunch or dinner on a hot Solli day…
- 1 large white potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon grass
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and chopped
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Place the white potato pieces into a large saucepan, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, turn the heat down, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato, and cook about 15 minutes more.
- Remove a piece of each potato, and cut it in half to see if it is cooked enough. Once the potatoes are tender, add corn kernels, cook another 30 seconds then drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, lime juice, lemon grass and garlic. Slowly whisk in oil. Mix in salt and black pepper.
- Cut cooled potatoes into 1 inch cubes, and add to dressing along with cucumber, and onion. Toss well. Toss the peanuts in just before serving.